RatfaceMcGeeRatfaceMcGee

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Taking Retards to the Zoo Taking Retards to the Zoo

Best song. . .EVER!

I guess that I'm showing my age when I say that I remember when that song was new! Way to bust that out, man!!! Your video was very good, though I wish you had animated the "retards" as well as you did the driver. It was kind of a clash of styles, like throwing together Simpsons animation with South Park.
Anyhoo! Great effort, and thanks for making an old-fart punk like me grin!!!

b-boy! b-boy!

That was tight!

Goddamn, I love rotoscope! And this piece uses it very well! I wanna see more stuff like this on the portal!

dont touch the pan ! dont touch the pan !

Hee! Hee! Hee!

If this doesn't sum up life on the internet I don't know what does! When the girl reached for her rubber ducky, I thought it was like her security blanket or something (because she was sad), but then it turned out to be her phone!! Ha HAA!

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

A great animation that stands up on its own!!

This movie is a great example of animation stripped down to it's barest bones. The stick figures are very simple - almost crudely drawn, but they exhibit a fantastic amount of movement. The animation is so well done that they seem to come alive as they fight across the screen. The sets are also very simple and reminiscent of the old Kung Fu game for the NES (remember that one?) I believe that they are simple by design in that they don't distract the viewer from the action. I could watch this piece over and over again without getting bored. Great job!!!